The relationships which we build over time with our customers is one of Hyperion's most valuable assets. They are based on trust, dedication and integrity.
The three models described below represent the most usual forms of engagement. However the combination of our size, geographical reach and philosophy enables us to modify our business models to adjusting to the needs of each individual of our customers.
1. Technology Implementors
We have an extensive experience in implementing process systems engineering software technology as well as delivering roll-out across multiple sites and providing post delivery support, in the areas of:
- Process Modeling, Simulation & Optimization
- Basic & Advanced Process Control
- Manufacturing Execution Systems and plant-to-enterprise integration
- Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Logistics Optimization
2. Systems Integrators for Turn-key Projects or Programs
We work as Systems Integrators for the turn-key delivery of complex projects or programs (sequence of projects) where we manage the program and own the responsibility for the overall delivery. Substantial components of the program are typically delivered directly by ourselves while others are delivered by subcontractors who work under our management. Projects typically include software, hardware, implementation and integration services with existing and new systems.
3. Delivering Consulting & Advisory Services
Many times our customers are in such stage of the project cycle, where they need advice and help, rather than specific technologies. We combine our knowledge of processes, technology and business domain expertise to provide them with a set of high added value advisory and consulting services which can include:
- Performance Improvement Studies
- Master Plan Development
- Technology Evaluation & Selection
- Program & Project Management
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Studies & technology adoption readiness evaluations